- Complete our New Patient Forms Packet and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Wear or bring athletic shorts, athletic shoes and (women) a tank top or sports bra. Regardless of your area of injury, wearing these items will allow the doctor to assess your body and they will be more comfortable than our exam gowns!
- Bring copies of prior records relative to your area of injury:
- Physician, physical therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic chart notes
- EMG/nerve testing
- Surgical reports
- IMAGING (Xrays, MRIs CTs):
- Please bring the images on CD and the report. These can be obtained by calling the imaging facility. Alternately, you can have the information faxed to us at 201-221-7577.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow our staff time to process your intake and give you the full appointment time with your physician.
The doctor will obtain a more complete medical history, evaluate your symptoms, review prior notes and imaging and perform a physical exam.
At the conclusion, the doctor will discuss his medical opinion and make recommendations for further treatment/testing and provide referrals